Abraka Dabra… Abraka Dabra…. Abraka Dabra…..

And my entire household done…

The lunch plate with 3-4 vegetables and rotis and salads and rice are served before me…

I finished my lovely lunch and I went back to my room, 

And I am just reading, writing, eating and sleeping the whole day….

Aaahhh ! uff !! it’s a dream ?

 

Please someone use the magic stick and get my dream converted in reality.

It is the condition when you don’t have a maid in home, you have many thought to pen down and you have a time table of your routine stuck on the walls. But sometimes the time table becomes the wall piece and the whole routine get messed up and the clock struck 3 in the afternoon. Every part of your body is craving for food but the utensils in the basin are waiting for me to get them bathed. My hands on keyboard do not want to go in any water. But the time says, “get up you lazy donkey, otherwise I will run faster.” Do I have any option but to get up.

This is the time when you should have a cup of coffee. Yeesss…. The name only can get you charged, isn’t it?



Coffee can be stimulants at such dispirit moment. When you think of coffee, just think that Coffee contains caffeine. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system (CNS), heart, and muscles.  You should not think about the depletion of Vitamin “D” and the lowering of Calcium levels. You can have coffee with the diet of Vitamin D and calcium. This is as simple as it is.

Coffee is always been my mood elevator.



Now let me get a cup full of aromatic coffee….